Being on vacation with a throat infection truly sucks, especially if you are surrounded by amazing food, spices, and people...But a couple of days ago, when I finally got the slow speed internet started, and got on to my email...I was cured! I found out I received an Award ! And two amazing people had nominated me for the
I want to thank Zareen @ Reach for the Stars...and the Books and Lindsay @ The Geeky Beach Babe ! Thank you Ladies, for thinking i deserved this award :)
The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!
So To Spread the Joy, and Reward amazing Deserving Bloggers...here are my nominations...
- Kreag from I Devour Books - Kreag not only is a dedicated blogger, but he is also a great reviewer. His reviews are honest, and sincere and he is just a fun person to talk to, about books and Life :)
- Ash from Typing Tiara , is just darling! Her Blog is perfectly Pink, and all about the books! talk to her on her blog or twitter, you will just end up loving her !
- Hannah-Beth from The Young Writers Journey is a teen who aspires to be an Author, and that too running with the big fish ;) . Her blog is not only a informative about writing, but it has amazing personality. I can't wait to see her on bookshelves!
- Jackie of Sated Faery, being a new blogger, is a catching up greatly to the fast track blogging world! Her blog has some sweet posts, and can't wait for more to come !
- Bungle, Nix, and Sally of Midnight Reads. I may have discovered the blog via a Giveaway, but the blog is amazing. The look and feel, as well as the reviews of the blog are great!
I want to thank Zareen and Lindsay, for the nomination! and for the other 5 people! i really believe they deserve this ! :)